Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You are getting to know me pretty well, lol I think Donyms will beat surreal, so going with Donyms

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes, it's me again. I'm glad Friday is finely here. Is that SurrealOne coming? :glasses:

3. Curky

I waited a while to give him a shot to get in so you would be right. Could not wait any longer. I think Donyms will be back

4. donyms

Boy what a day so far. The phone will not ring. Maybe the thunderstorm last night knocked it out. Come on back Curky.............:glasses:

5. Curky

I’m here, I’m here. Surreal has been up late night putting up posts. I say donyms will be back to check in.

6. donyms

What was he posting about? Curky......................

7. Curky

I think just games, when i got on about 630am he I saw his name on form page on a couple games. I looked at the time to see if I was going to guess him or you this morning. I saw he was on around 1am so i guessed you. [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]

8. donyms

I'm in here briefly, I have been out waxing my truck. OMG that is a tough thing to do. All morning so far and I only have the front done back to the bed. Curky is still around I think.... :glasses:

9. Curky

Yep, I’m still around. Getting ready to leave work very soon, Forgot a lunch today and man I’m starving. [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] what kind of wax you using? I’ll bring mine over for you. You must do a real good job. It takes me about 1hr wash, 2hrs inside, and 4hr wax and detail. So, I guess it is all day thing.lol
    I think surreal should be in soon

10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in real quick. Off to the cruise in I go. Picking up my female friend on the way. Surreal is next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.