1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You are getting to know me pretty well, lol I think Donyms will beat surreal, so going with Donyms
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes, it's me again. I'm glad Friday is finely here. Is that SurrealOne coming? :glasses:
  3. Curky

I waited a while to give him a shot to get in so you would be right. Could not wait any longer. I think Donyms will be back
  4. donyms

Boy what a day so far. The phone will not ring. Maybe the thunderstorm last night knocked it out. Come on back Curky.............:glasses:
  5. Curky

I’m here, I’m here. Surreal has been up late night putting up posts. I say donyms will be back to check in.
  6. donyms

What was he posting about? Curky......................
  7. Curky

I think just games, when i got on about 630am he I saw his name on form page on a couple games. I looked at the time to see if I was going to guess him or you this morning. I saw he was on around 1am so i guessed you. [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]
  8. donyms

I'm in here briefly, I have been out waxing my truck. OMG that is a tough thing to do. All morning so far and I only have the front done back to the bed. Curky is still around I think.... :glasses:
  9. Curky

Yep, I’m still around. Getting ready to leave work very soon, Forgot a lunch today and man I’m starving. [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] what kind of wax you using? I’ll bring mine over for you. You must do a real good job. It takes me about 1hr wash, 2hrs inside, and 4hr wax and detail. So, I guess it is all day thing.lol
    I think surreal should be in soon
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in real quick. Off to the cruise in I go. Picking up my female friend on the way. Surreal is next.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.