Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Back and still covered in brake dust. Sir Real back in action after this post

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Riley's next, again...

3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Surreal's next, again

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Jeremy should pop in...

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me. Fixin to leave for my Reserve unit. Had an awesome time at the cruise in last night. She definitely knows Corvettes better than me that's for sure. Took her out to dinner afterwards and we ended up sitting there a good while even after we finished eating. Only reason we left when we did was because I had to be up this freakin early. I'm gonna guess Curky will be the first one up this morning.

6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

- [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION], you figured out I am the early bird, lol. Whatever you and your Reserve unit are doing, good luck and be safe. I would like to say the next person up and on here will be Donyms

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Nope,
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] may be back

8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got it buddy, I think [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] will be back since he is still on.

9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You know that's kinda cheating to bring it to someone attention. What you think Donyms?

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Cheating or ingenuity?
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] next?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.