1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nah I'm popping in...just got a quite disturbing phone call about some stuff to do with a friend of mine. Now I wanna punch who caused the problem...so if anyone asks, I was at home all day :lol:

Surreal should leave his signature

2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Home all day check. Surreal your turn.

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Sur may be next to grace his presence

4. LOVINTHESTORM

Try again Coach. How did your pop like his rides yesterday? Coach come back.

5. Coach24

Pop was oin tears. Not very often I have seen tears in his eyes and on his cheeks. 3 Peterbilt trucks came and each spent over an hour talking about the Truck driver experience. Dad was on a cloud. I saw joy in his face I have not seen since he lost his vision.. One driver even took him to a large school parking lot and let him drive his rig. I was nervous but it was like riding a bike for dad. He made all gear jammers proud as he went through the gears.

We had 2 law enforcement officers who blocked the street off an my friend took dad on a very quick ride. patrol officer clocked them at 138.
    I had to get some dust outa my eyes to see my Father so happy. Hope I can do it again next year and years to come.

Lovin next

6. LOVINTHESTORM

That's so awesome. Your a good son. Coach again.

7. Coach24

nah not a very good son, just Love my pops.

Lovin coming back like a storm

8. LOVINTHESTORM

No anyone that does that for his pops is a good son. I didn't say perfect but who is. Coach, you been wearing them out today come on back.

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow Coach you really are a good Son, I'm sure your Dad is very proud of you and this is a great thing you done for him that he will never forget. Way to go Coach. Lovin, come on back. :glasses:

10. LOVINTHESTORM

Donyms glad you could join the party. Come on back one more time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.