Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Early to rise off to work. Got to get that OT. Donyms will be next.

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'll stop in. Up early on this Saturday morning...Got my buddy's wedding later today so I'm up and gonna get some stuff done. But now I just went picked up some doughnuts, made me some hashbrowns, grits and scrambled eggs. MMM good. I'll go with Pikey might show up this morning.

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Mornin guys. I'm in. Gonna be right back out the door though. Just dropped by to eat real quick before I head off to help a friend with some stuff. Y'all have a good one. donyms is next.

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning guys, it's raining here, not much I can do today. Supplysgt is next. :glasses:

5. rileyjr16

Off and on here Donyms. Raining at the LSU game; hope it doesn't get delayed again, especially with Kevin Gausman pitching. Curky may pop in

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Riley's next...

7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Nope it's me and I'll be here drinking the rest of the night unless a friend decides to come and pick me up out of the blue (which I'm pretty sure will not happen). Surreal is next.

8. rileyjr16

Surreal was close. Was fixing some big holes in my road today. Had a bed full of gravel and it was sketchy lol. Doing 35mph and the front of the truck starts shaking...maybe too much weight in the bed! Anyway checking in and checking out. Heading to my buddy's funeral to his future wife. [MENTION=19996]goldie[/MENTION], you should pop in.

9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Long hard day of work but I made it. Surreal is up.

10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope it's me but I love your new signature picture Lovin. I think Lovin will be back again soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.