1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Nope sorry missed that one. Hope everyone one has a good day. I think rileyjr16 might roll on through.
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yeah I'll roll through. Been sneezing and sniffling all night. Running a fever and still have a splitting headache, and thats only part of it. My Maw Maw is in the hospital for a surgery today. And I have no idea as to what I may have...Curky may pop back in.
  3. Curky

Yep, you got it. Sorry your sick man. I was sick for 5 days last week, “SUCKS!”. Hope all goes well with surgery today.:sign0199: Rileyjr16 will be back. [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION]
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  4. rileyjr16

That it does suck. Thanks for the best wishes. I'd like to go see her at the hospital later but me being sick I think she'll understand. Curky is next
  5. Curky

Yep, I’m back. Truly if you being sick is obvious, even if you went they would send you home. That does really suck. Hope you fell well soon. rileyjr16 will stop back
  6. rileyjr16

On the brightside though, I have today and tomorrow off. Took Wednesdays off thanks to the Untied States Navy. Something tells me Curky will be back
  7. Curky

Well, try and enjoy some of your time off. You’re in the Navy..THANK YOU. Something I regret never doing, was not severing. Long story but briefly- I had GED so had to score 50 on asvab i scored 49.5 a chick that went with me also with GED needed 35 and got 28. They let her in but I had to retake. I was young and stupid and got angry. My thought was I got screwed already and not even in. Still regret it. I’m to old now. [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] will be in
  8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Mornin guys. Curky, I've learned through life that some people's purpose is not to serve, but to stand behind those who serve. I firmly believe there's a greater plan and a reason for everything.

Home from work though. Time for some cold ones. Curky is next.
    1 person likes this.
  9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning guys, hope all is good with everyone. Curky where you at? :glasses:
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Dunno where he's at but he's not in here before I am! Donyms, you should go read the thread I started a few minutes ago. I'm guessing you'll be back as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.