Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yep you are right, so you get a gold star for the day.:great: I would be mad as well. Make sure you get money back for your time and gas. Tell them you will not recommend them and give them some reviews (don’t say bad ones) unless they make this right.:grrrrrr: What am I telling you that for. You are a big boy and know what you are doing, lol [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] will be back to collect his gold star. I only give one a day.:rofl:

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm back. We realized that it was some of the brake fluid residue left in there once it was apart (didn't have the money for new shoes yet). Should go away with time. I'm still gonna take it to Redstone and do it myself as soon as I have more than one night off work. Oh, and on a better note I put in for a team lead position that was posted yesterday. My supervisor gave me a heads up that they were going to post it and told me he really wanted me to put in for it. I was flattered that he wants me as one of his team leaders, especially since I'm not part of the "good ole boys" club at work. We'll see if I get it, but if I do, then I will have definitely overcome the usual pattern with leadership positions there. Having my supervisor and the shift superintendent's vote of confidence may just give me a shot at it though. Curky will be back.

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning ladies, :rofl: I also think Curky should show his face soon.

4. Curky

You got it, but sorry already gave away my one gold star for today, lol Congratulation to you and good luck SuppySgt
    I think Donyms will roll on through again.

5. donyms

I want my gold star, LOL!!!!!!!! Curky come back.........

6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Finishing off one more beer before bed. Hope y'all have a good one. donyms will be back.

7. donyms

I'm back again, will Curky come back? :glasses:

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think Curky might be back, too...

9. Curky

:party:You got it buddy!!!!! I think Donyms will stroll on through.

10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Not before I. Your turn Donyms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.