Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope...Jolly but a little on the perverted side. I will have to go with Sarge.

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ya im back.....caddi wanna be my little helper i pay in beer?? caddi next

3. Caddiac

Beer? Did I hear my name and beer in the same sentence? I am thinking Sarge next.

4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i am back, do you want beer for payment we could make the best santa and helper ever....caddi next

5. Caddiac

I'm in! No tights, though. I can be a elf but I aint wearing no pantyhose back at ya Santa er Sarge

6. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

:rofl: :rofl: That sounds like an awesome drunk team I mean dream team right there, all you have to do now is dress your dogs as reindeer

Coach next

7. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Who's gonna play Mrs. Clause... Chrome maybe?? hahaha If Caddi is Santa, and Srgt is Elf, and Chrome is Mrs. Clause?? haha, I would give you as many 24-of beer that you wanted for a pic of that... Chrome is next up...

8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me. I'd stay longer but my brain hurts thinking about the combo GMErica mentioned in her message!
    Sarge is up next.

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

What's up guys... Sorry been busy.. Heading back ti IL Dec 24th to see my dogs OH and the wife.. LOL.. Anyway I say Santa is next?

10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Enkei's back! Your kenwood support has turned me. The avic-z130 was backordered so my mom ordered me a dnx7180 for Christmas. I'm excited. And Erica, that's quite the team you came up with there. Chrome will be next to comment on his role as mrs claus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.