Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I was in Fort St John, partying it up at On the Rocks!! lol... Ohh you thats right, you aren't legal yet.. Isnt Alberta 19yrs old too??... 19 yrs old was so long ago for me, I wish people would card me.. Oh I am sorry Ma'am, we dont need to card people over 35.... WHAT"?? I am not 35 yrs old ... whoops... haha PMF up next... CANUCKS RULE!!

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nope but idk sarge might be younger than me... but all I can say to you is good luck with that... if u cant, might want to get a case of beer and head to the house lol

Erica next

3. GMCErica

hahaha!! Cheaper to drink at home, and if you gotta take a leak there is no smelly washroom or lineup, and you can sit in your boxers and eat wings on the couch, scratching and screaming at the tv, dog, cat and friends to grab you a beer, food, napkin and then pass out on the floor... bahahaha.. Chrome up next!!

4. ChromeSilver02

Erica it sounds like you have done this a time or ten hahaha
    But drinking at home with friends is the life, no cover charge, no tip your bartender, no $4 beer, no driving anywhere unless a late night beer run is in order lol

Erica next

5. GMCErica

haha! Drinking by yourself at home in no fun.. LOL..I usually dont get **** faced at home if I have a party, i am the hostess, hostess can't get drunk... But, yes, i have gotten tipsy on a sunday, watching football not realizing that I have drank like a 6 pack or more during one football game and start screaming at the team, to do better... "Bunch of bums"" LOL "you get paid for what?" LOL ahhhh good times with MGD!! PMF up next?

6. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nah, I'm back for one more post before I head out. Legal age in Alberta is 18, so I can do what I want when I'm home, but I'm on a ski trip in BC, so I don't have the luxury of going and drinking at home... just a depressing hotel room with nobody else around because they can all get into the bar.

Next up, Erica.

7. ChromeSilver02

I didnt know Canada legal age was 18/19 hmmmm... but good ol' America at age of 18, we'll sent ya to war but you can't drink a damn beer :fighting0072:

Erica next

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

GMCerica is giving away her secrets. Let's keep her going, she may sober up later.
    18? USA is 21 every where I have been. Maybe I misunderstood.
    Pmf will be next, trying to drown his boredom

9. ChromeSilver02

Yeah everywhere in USA its 21, I was saying at age 18, the government won't let ya drink a beer legally but they can sent ya to war, which I have never understood that reasoning

Coach next

10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sorry guys been busy watching the NY Giants Kick butt on those Cowboys.....Erica might be next...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.