1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sleeping all day? Who has time for that? I'm changing some of my courses now, and I did a bunch of stuff on my truck today to get ready for tomorrow's road trip... except that the other guy who's driving now wants all 6 of us & our gear to go in his <$2000 van on a trip that will take us through the Roger's Pass (well-known for bad winter driving conditions) instead of 3 in the van and 3 in the superior Avalanche.

Erica next...
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Not Erica
    I would stick with the safer venue
    Pmf next
  3. pmf608

Yep, me again. Still contemplating.... depending on what the van is like when I get there tomorrow, I might have to pass on the trip. My gut says not to go in the van if it is the way I am imagining it (haven't actually seen it but I know what his budget was and what that gets you around here), but we're all students so the others want to save money and I cant afford the cost or fallout with the others of taking my truck myself.

Coach next.
  4. Coach24

How many can you fit in the avalanche ?
    I would think you vehicle would be safest and most reliable.
    I am with you in bailing if it is to sketchy?Pmf is next
  5. pmf608

I can fit 5 in the Avy. This is the situation where I wish it had the rest of the back on it (aka. Suburban). I honestly don't know what to do here since I haven't seen the van yet, but I know that either way it would be safer to take my newer, known-maintained 4wd truck. Even as just a second vehicle just in case something happens along the way. On the other hand, we are students and on a budget so if everyone else wants to save ~$60 each, there's not much I can do about that because I can't pick up the $350-$400 it would probably take in gas to take my own truck. So.... I guess I'll have to see the van in the morning when I get there and make the decision then.

On the other hand, if it happens to be a minivan instead of a full-size van, I know that there is no reasonable way to fit 6 people and their ski gear in it.

surrealone next
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You said that becaue you were lurking on chat and knew I was up (don't think I didnt' see you hanging around)! Sarge next.
  7. pmf608

:rules: Now you're getting it...

surrealone's still on chat, so he'll be back next
  8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nope but I am thinking sarge will show up
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'm here now... Sorry Serge is next
  10. Coach24