GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

'Tis I, but Red has been absent. First it was coach, now it's red. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him post in this thread, but I'm going to say Enkeiavalanche will be next.
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Sure got quiet. I'm gonna guess [MENTION=27110]Jeremy09LTZCrew[/MENTION] is next though.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Yes, it looks like it's been very quiet. Most of the usual suspects have been absent or have refrained from posting. I wonder, "Why?" I bet [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] will be back...
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

You caught me waking up for a snack. Gonna finish this beer and head back to sleep though. [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] has been quiet. I think I'll call his return.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Red has been absent; I'm beginning to worry about him right along with Coach. I don't think either will be back this afternoon. I believe Jeremy will be next...
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Hey, you're right. Got a late start today, but I'm here now. I guess you know you're tired when you just sleep straight through your alarm without stirring. I'm guessing SurrealOne will be next.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Good guess, as I have, indeed, returned. I am thinking Jeremy will be back before he finally decides to call it a night. (Can I get a bounceback, please?!)
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

My day's just starting, so I'll be here for some time yet. It's only 8:22 am here. Hence the reason most of my posts happen when the rest of your are asleep and I usually get to a point where I'm digging deep in threads looking for something interesting because work gets boring.

You got your bounceback. It doesn't look like she's on right now, but I think this is about when Amac starts getting bored. So I'm guessing she might be next.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

AMac's usually asleep about when you last posted ... unless she can't sleep (like last night, where I recall reading posts around 2:47am EDT). I wonder if Jeremy will peek in here, again...
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Yeah, she was on late last night. Usually around this time is when the forums go completely dead and I'm left to peruse. Seeing as how it's a crap shoot at this point depending on who might check the forums this late, I'll take a shot and say maybe SurrealOne isn't quite out yet.
  11. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

That's a good guess, as I hopped online to check posts before heading into the office. As [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is around and should be winding down his day I'll take a guess that he'll be the next poster...
  12. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Negative. I've been researching suspensions and lifts all day at work. Productive day, huh? Now I'm back to troll a few of these forums. I am going to go along the same exact lines though and call on SupplySgt to make the next post.
  13. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Eh at least one of y'all was right! LOL. I'm in the design process for exactly how I'm gonna set the Burb up as a ham radio/emergency response platform. I'm gonna guess [MENTION=27110]Jeremy09LTZCrew[/MENTION] is still hanging around though.
  14. Jeremy09LTZCrew

And you're correct. I could take some pics of the suburbans and medical humvees they have around here if that'll help. You can mimic their entire build. You have a quarter of a million for uparmoring alone, right? And I'm going to tag SupplySgt again.
  15. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Yup probably my last post of the morning. Pics would definitely be awesome. Pretty sure I have the console figured out, but I am OCD about how I have my medical gear arranged so pics would be helpful. I'm guessing you're around JB Lewis-McChord? Gonna tag [MENTION=27110]Jeremy09LTZCrew[/MENTION] one more time before I head to bed.
  16. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I do live about 30 minutes from there. However, actually, I'm currently in the desert itself. I'm in the Kabul area working as a civilian over here. That's why my posts might seem to have strange hours. My day is your night. I was in the Army, but the money's a little better as a civilian. That's also why you might see me commenting about things I plan to do to the truck in the next few months. That being said, I'm not spending it all. I'm over here to save money. The mods to my truck are just my little presents to myself. Some people want an XBox. I want a Coilover suspension.

I'm going to say that Coach24 might sign on and make a quick stop in here.
  17. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

nope. its me. coach24 is what im gonna go with as well.

Alex
  18. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Coach has apparently become old and slow, as I keep beating him to the posts. Frankly, I don't know where he's been and am a bit worried. I think Sierraowner5.3 might be back.
  19. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm up again. I work night shift so most people's nights are my days LOL. Although I'm usually not up this early. It happens sometimes though. I'm gonna go with [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] next
  20. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Red's been about as pokey and absent as Coach, lately ... so guess who beat him to the punch? I think SupplySgt will return since he's apparently up, eating, reading, etc. as I type this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.