1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes I am :happy: but sarge we have parking tickets that were from $20, $50, & $100, but if you pay the parking ticket within ten days of it being issued you get half off lol

Sarge next
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

o nice that was pretty nice of them, they have 14 days to try and appeal the ticket, and if they are a student they cant register for the next semster until the tickets are paid chrome next
  3. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

I don't know what our tickets are here at the University of Alberta, but I know my parking pass is a bit more than the prices you guys have been mentioning. It's $860/yr to park there. Every parking pass is registered to a vehicle, but they don't look into it if you don't give them a reason. I never had a problem putting the parking pass in the F350 when the Avalanche was in the shop. They did give me a warning ticket for parking without a permit when I forgot my permit one day - even though their policy is that you just phone with your license plate # and name and you can park for the day without it. It's really not that hard to avoid getting tickets though.

[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION] next
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I dont really know what we are talking about, parking passes, tickets etc... I think... All I know is that I give out tickets...hahah... PMF608 is next
  5. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

:lol:

[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION] next
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Not this time. But I think GMCErica will be next.
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Ha I am back from clean up duty

Pmf is next

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

[MENTION=48681]ChromeSilver02[/MENTION] Do you have to buy fries and a drink for that special?
  8. I dont think so but I figure is Charlotte wanted their money from the ticket so they will cut ya a deal haha

Coach next
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

well i think all communities are hurting for funds so it will lead to mass corruption. kinda like DC area where they have 600 or so corrupt government officials
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

lol well thats because its DC would you expect it to be any other way?? chrome next
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.