1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gun Cabinet

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 383man, Mar 8, 2012.

1. 383man

383man New Member

I know this is a little off the truck base, but I know we have a lot of hunting enthusiasts out there, and I need a Gun Cabinet lol. I'm looking for a 6-10 gun oak or other wood display type gun cabinet. let me know if you have anything. thanks
  2. 383man

383man New Member

well, I found one, so thanks anyways GMTC :happy:
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

What did you find?
  4. 383man

383man New Member

Got a 6 gun Oak gun cabinet for 150 bucks off of craigslist, good ol CL :)
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Good old CL indeed. Mine is part of the house but I only keep my Rem 700 30-06, 870 Wingmaster (1970s), Winchester 67A .22LR, Winchester 94 30-30, and my niece's pink gun in it. My S&W .40, 870 12 and 20 gauge is within easy reach but out of sight.
  6. Psyc0

Psyc0 New Member

Glad You found what You're looking for.
    Moi? It's steel safes for My collection.
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

X2 I'd hate for some to break in and see some ofym guns just sitting all pretty
  8. 383man

383man New Member

well, my home has a security system and is in the sticks, on 5 acres, in a nice area, but with the feel of "you break into my home you pay the ultimate price" to it. I don't think that will be an issue. I mainly got it to keep the kids sticky fingers off of em.