1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shooting gun pics - rifles, shotguns, and pistols who has what and lets see pics!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by sgtsjj, May 22, 2011.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

Like the subject says what do you have for firearms? I personally own a bushmaster XM-15 carbine that has an Aimpoint comp 2 (m68), harris bipods, vertical fore grip, and a free float rail system on it. A rem 700 in 30.06 with a mil spec 4-16 power illuminating retical scope, a mossberg 500 12 gauge shot gun, a springfield XDC. 45 ACP, and a walther PK380 I carry both the XD and the 380 it all just depends on the day. Ill post pictures as soon as I get to a computer(i love smart phones).
  2. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Here are my work tools. Pay no attention to the "manly" comforter on the bed...:great:

[​IMG]
  3. Pflor86

Pflor86 New Member

is that bottom pistol a taurus .45??
  4. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts

I carry on me my TCP .380 and for Ducks I have a Beretta AL391 12ga and a Charles Daly 12ga for upland game I have my Franchi O/U and for skeep I have my SBEII. For deer I have Remington model 710 with Bushnel optics. Around the house I have placed a High Point 9mm, Walther .32 JA .380 (crap gun) and ruger 10/22. I also have a Nobel pump .22 that was my grandfathers that was made some time between 1947 and 1959. I will post up pics when I get home.
  5. sgtsjj

Blackout07 that comfortable is extremely manly lol.... what kind of AR is that?
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

I have my first gun (pellet/bb) that I got when I was 7 or 8 (that counts right:rofl:) which I will start teaching my daughter how to use in the next couple of years (she just turned 4). I have the .22 I got when I was 10 and then I have a Marlin 30-30 that I bought when I was 15. I want/need some more, a 9mm or 45 to be more precise but still working on the wife on those (shes got some weird aversion to hand guns, but not rifles. D@mn liberals brainwashed her as a child:no:).
  7. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

It's a Glock 27 sub compact .40. I'm a Glock guy ATW.

LOL. Thanks man. It's a Bushmaster.
  8. lancer

lancer New Member

don't have any pictures but i've got the springfield armory xd 9mm with high cap mags
  9. sgtsjj

Blackout what kinda mags you got for your ar?? I have magpull pmags for mine...
  10. lancer

lancer New Member

i just sold my xd, now i'm looking to buy a s & w sigma 9mm and a mossberg .22 tactical rifle. just a little something to play with....