Shooting gun pics - rifles, shotguns, and pistols who has what and lets see pics!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by sgtsjj, May 22, 2011.

1. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

Haha. I plan on putting a laser light and maybe another front grip that's also a bipod and another scope not assure about those two tho. I also need to name her.

2. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

Here is the new setup. Still want another scope and may change the red light to a green other then that i think she is done for a while. ;) still in need of a name for her tho.

Attached Files:

3. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just picked up my first gun of hopefully many today, Glock 21 Gen 4. I was debating on a few guns but got on our auxiliary department and they require the 21 or 22 so it made my decision for me. Next I'm looking into a 12ga and AR.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

picked up a mid 80s remington sportsman 74 auto. needs a lot of tlc and cleaning, but the price was right, gonna clean it up, shoot it a bit, and see if i can sell it for a bit of a profit. bought it as a project gun.

Alex

5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Well I don't have a AR..yet but here is my list
    Remington 700 .270
    Savage Model 11 .243
    Mossberg 12 gauge 3 1/2"
    Winchester 20 gauge 3"
    New England Firearms 20 gauge 3"
    New England Firearms 410 gauge 3"
    and my favorite
    Remington R2 1911 .45 acp

860.jpg

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Here is the latest
    2013-02-14_13-02-36_578.jpg

single shot .22 bolt action for my daughter. She may get it for her birthday in April:neutral:. Thats the idea anyways.

7. Sierraowner5.3

my wife told me if i ever bought her a pink gun she would slap me.

Alex

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'm looking at getting a Glock 26 to go with my Glock 19 as a backup pistol, I've been looking at .22's the only issue is I can't find a 10/22 any where and that's what I really want, thanks federal and state government for wanting to ban weapons with detachable mags

9. Sierraowner5.3

not sure what i will purchase next. more ammo probably.

Alex

10. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Currently Have a Walther PPS .40, Glock 23, and a Remington 870 Tactical. Looking at either getting a nice 45 or a 9mm for the next gun. Want something the first time shooters in my family will be comfortable with.