1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shooting gun pics - rifles, shotguns, and pistols who has what and lets see pics!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by sgtsjj, May 22, 2011.

1. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

Haha. I plan on putting a laser light and maybe another front grip that's also a bipod and another scope not assure about those two tho. I also need to name her.
  2. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

Here is the new setup. Still want another scope and may change the red light to a green other then that i think she is done for a while. ;) still in need of a name for her tho.

Attached Files:

3. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just picked up my first gun of hopefully many today, Glock 21 Gen 4. I was debating on a few guns but got on our auxiliary department and they require the 21 or 22 so it made my decision for me. Next I'm looking into a 12ga and AR.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

picked up a mid 80s remington sportsman 74 auto. needs a lot of tlc and cleaning, but the price was right, gonna clean it up, shoot it a bit, and see if i can sell it for a bit of a profit. bought it as a project gun.

Alex
  5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Well I don't have a AR..yet but here is my list
    Remington 700 .270
    Savage Model 11 .243
    Mossberg 12 gauge 3 1/2"
    Winchester 20 gauge 3"
    New England Firearms 20 gauge 3"
    New England Firearms 410 gauge 3"
    and my favorite
    Remington R2 1911 .45 acp

860.jpg
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Here is the latest
    2013-02-14_13-02-36_578.jpg

single shot .22 bolt action for my daughter. She may get it for her birthday in April:neutral:. Thats the idea anyways.
  7. Sierraowner5.3

my wife told me if i ever bought her a pink gun she would slap me.

Alex
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'm looking at getting a Glock 26 to go with my Glock 19 as a backup pistol, I've been looking at .22's the only issue is I can't find a 10/22 any where and that's what I really want, thanks federal and state government for wanting to ban weapons with detachable mags
  9. Sierraowner5.3

not sure what i will purchase next. more ammo probably.

Alex
  10. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Currently Have a Walther PPS .40, Glock 23, and a Remington 870 Tactical. Looking at either getting a nice 45 or a 9mm for the next gun. Want something the first time shooters in my family will be comfortable with.