Shooting gun pics - rifles, shotguns, and pistols who has what and lets see pics!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by sgtsjj, May 22, 2011.

1. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

its a saiga, bought it off my brother

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I think it was a 357 mag. When I was going through the police academy in PA I misread the paperwork saying we could carry a 357 or 9mm. It did say we could carry a 357 but it had to be a revolver. So while I was at Gander Mt I held and sighted a H&K 357 and it was SWEET. of course it was like $800.

3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

JB-How does the saiga shoot? I've only shot one of those romanian copies, and of course the ones we picked up off of iraqis.

Al- that's actually not to bad for an H&K every time I look at them used they are close to 800 up here, so in PA as a police officer do you get to carry any kind of pistol as long as its in the caliber they want? Or so they have issued pistols?

4. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

SGTSJJ- the ak shoots great, i havent had any issues

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

In PA you can carry a 9mm,40mm or 357 revolver. You have to qualify with whatever you are going to carry.

6. sgtsjj

JG- nice, ive been thinking about getting an AK just cause ammo is really cheap compared to 5.56, i just dont have to money to buy one lol.

AL- thats cool, id like to be able to carry my own pistol for work but im sure after i get done with school, the department i get hired on will have a standard issue to carry, but as long as its not a berretta ill be fine

7. jt1200r

jt1200r New Member

8. sgtsjj

9. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i just bought a new S & W sigma 9mm and a mossberg tactical .22 get to go thursday night and pick them up. got the laserlyte for the sigma and a red dot scope and vertical grip for the .22

10. sgtsjj

Nice nice, let us know how you like them, and how they shoot.