1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shooting gun pics - rifles, shotguns, and pistols who has what and lets see pics!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by sgtsjj, May 22, 2011.

1. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

its a saiga, bought it off my brother
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I think it was a 357 mag. When I was going through the police academy in PA I misread the paperwork saying we could carry a 357 or 9mm. It did say we could carry a 357 but it had to be a revolver. So while I was at Gander Mt I held and sighted a H&K 357 and it was SWEET. of course it was like $800.
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

JB-How does the saiga shoot? I've only shot one of those romanian copies, and of course the ones we picked up off of iraqis.

Al- that's actually not to bad for an H&K every time I look at them used they are close to 800 up here, so in PA as a police officer do you get to carry any kind of pistol as long as its in the caliber they want? Or so they have issued pistols?
  4. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

SGTSJJ- the ak shoots great, i havent had any issues
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

In PA you can carry a 9mm,40mm or 357 revolver. You have to qualify with whatever you are going to carry.
  6. sgtsjj

JG- nice, ive been thinking about getting an AK just cause ammo is really cheap compared to 5.56, i just dont have to money to buy one lol.

AL- thats cool, id like to be able to carry my own pistol for work but im sure after i get done with school, the department i get hired on will have a standard issue to carry, but as long as its not a berretta ill be fine
  7. jt1200r

jt1200r New Member

8. sgtsjj

9. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i just bought a new S & W sigma 9mm and a mossberg tactical .22 get to go thursday night and pick them up. got the laserlyte for the sigma and a red dot scope and vertical grip for the .22
  10. sgtsjj

Nice nice, let us know how you like them, and how they shoot.