1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Shooting gun pics - rifles, shotguns, and pistols who has what and lets see pics!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by sgtsjj, May 22, 2011.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks. I'm a bit of an amateur gunsmith so the only things that were stock in that photo were the Gerber knife, the shotgun bandolier, and the shotgun shells. The firearms are all heavily customized; the AR is a ground up build. ;)

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

so ive been trying to figure out what the one on the left is and cant.....is the shotgun a remignton or a mossberg?

3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

The shotgun looks like a Mossberg because the safety is located on the top of the receiver (among a few other reasons). As for the other long gun... I can't quite help you on that one. It looks like it has MagPul MBUS flip up iron sights, though.

4. sgtsjj

you know i didnt even notice the safety's locations, which i should have being the fact i have a 500.........

5. Psyc0

Psyc0 Rockstar 100 Posts

Let's revive this thread. :great:

Here's a couple of My hand Cannons:
    1) My Late model, first generation T/C Super 14 (223 Rem) with Bushnell Trophy 2X6 scope.
    2) My Colt Trooper Mark III .357 with 8" barrel

Attached Files:

6. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i need to get some new pictures up but i just got a DPMS panther AR-15 with a few goodies and an H & R pardner pump 12 gauge with pistol grip and sling. looking at a .410 judge next!!

7. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Im ready!! For what I dont know, but Im ready!!

collection.jpg

8. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

001.jpg My Dads old JC Higgins 12ga. going to have redone soon, my childhood Daisy Mod 111 and an old Camillus hunting knife a friend gave to me when a teenager, forgotten about for years cleaned it up and resharpened. Had a S&W .357 Service Revolver , sold it back to the owner when he sobered up. He carried it while in the USAF 1968-70's

9. sgtsjj

very nice guys very nice, and its better to be ready for what you dont know than not be ready at all

10. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have a trooper mark III 357 and 22 my grandfather gave me I love those guns the 22 has amazing accuracy with all the weight

Heres the 22. It's the only gun I have with me right now
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2012