Guy buys a $70,000 ram

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, May 30, 2012.

1. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Excessive, yes. Awesome, yes.

My Dad's 07 Cadillac STS has the heated steering wheel option. And on those cold winter days when its 2 degrees outside, your glad to have it. Wish my Sierra had it actually.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

but gloves cost sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much:rofl:

3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My car came with heated steering. Nice feature, lot harder to loose than gloves are too! Lol

4. Lerch98

Lerch98 New Member

a POS dodge is still a POS dodge no matter how much money one could spend on it.

Anyways, real pickup trucks DO NOT have leather interiors. That's not a truck anymore.

And what is with all these wimpy dodges with brush guards. It seems up here in Wisco the dodge boys put those things on their poor excuses for a pickup. Maybe they think that makes there truck look tuff. I don't.know...Maybe it's like the guy who feels inadequate and needs to buy a 200,000 sports car.

5. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Only way a Ram costs $70K is because he must have pre purchased the service program and loaner truck since that POS will spend more time in the shop than on the road

6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Ive got leather in my ???? well what would you call my vehicle if its not a truck??

7. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

8. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

A truck with fancy interior

9. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

I don't think I'd go over $50k for a truck unless I was going to be making good money off of it for work. I bought my truck at $42,000 but it is a 2012 Texas Edition Crew cab, 4x4 with just about every freaking option available except for the auto dimming rear view mirrors and it also doesn't have the auto folding mirrors. :(

Oh, and LOTS of trucks had leather back in the old days when my daddy was younger. Leather was preferred over cloth because all you did was take a wet rag and wipe off any grease you left on the seat from working. Cloth was unwanted because the grease, dirt and grime would get stuck in the threads and leave stains.