Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

H.i.d.s ????

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by Quad racer#212, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Quad racer#212

Quad racer#212 Rockstar

I have projector headlamps in one of my trucks can i use hids in it?
    My outher truck has stock headlamps in it. Boath trucks r 99 s10. I want to do hids in boath trucks. Where do i get hids and balsts can i get hi beam and low means in hid? As much info on hids is more than welcom cuz im hid dumb on this one help.

2. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I actually sell HIDs and yes you canrun HIDs in your new headlights... most of the time the bulb mounting is the same from stock to aftermarket cases. IF your stock bulb locks into your new lights let me know if not or even eitherway if you look on the bulb it should have a number like 9006 or H11 something along those lines. if you let me know i can get you your lights

3. Quad racer#212

Quad racer#212 Rockstar

Mpc silverado do u have the balst boxes?? how much r we takling about with the stock stile bulbs?

4. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

yes they are complete kits. They come with the boxes and everything you need to instal them. "plug and play"!

I can get the balst in 2 styles, regular or slim. most reg. kits go for $115, and the slim kit goes for $145. I am running a deal that ends at the end of the day for reduced prices on both kits.

If you just would like new Halogen replacemnt bulbs that are much brighter than stock bulbs i can get those too. Prices are:
    Platinum white (brightest) $35
    Bright Yellow $40
    Purple $32
    Blue $32

again these prices are cheaper for Cyber monday.

Take $5 off the halogen bulbs and you get free shippping
    Take $10 off HID kits and i will also throw in free shipping

5. Quad racer#212

Quad racer#212 Rockstar

Cool but i cant do it today. Im in the middle of a project now. As soon as its done im hit ing u up.