1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Had a custom Bowtie made...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Big_Ben, Sep 29, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Big_Ben

Big_Ben New Member 100 Posts

I'm a big fan of AC/DC so I thought I'd add a little something to my truck. What do you think? I had it shipped to my address where I live during the off season, so it will be a month or so before I can get it on my truck, but thought I would share anyways.

Attached Files:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, that's awesome. Give some more details on this please!

:great:
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

4. Big_Ben

I had Steve Smart at Billetbadges.com make me this. Took quite a while actually, but he's super busy I guess. I wanted two made, one for the front grille and one for the tailgate, but I guess due to some sort of copyright or trademark issue he's not legally allowed to make me one for the front grille, so this will go on the tailgate.
  5. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member 100 Posts

very cool!
  6. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

that looks good but what does it look like on your truck? you can't put it on yet?
  7. Big_Ben

No it's still being shipped. They just sent me this picture so I'd know what to expect. I won't have it on the truck until November probably
  8. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I automaticlly knew that was from billetbadges i'm ordering me custom emblems and badges for mine but mine is a bit complicated and way bigger! I think he told me it would $290 for a Big emblem for the grille and a Badge. My truck is gonna be kinda military themed badges will say Desert Edition and be painted gloss black and the Desert will be hydro dipped in the Desert digital camo and the Edition with be hydro dipped in the regular digital camo that we wear today. The grille emblem is way to much to name but it's gonna be one hell of a project for them!
  9. Big_Ben

That does sound like quite the project! I can't wait to see some pics when it's all done!
  10. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yeah man no doubt i have it all set up but want be ordering them until i get my 1 piece black mesh grille with rivets. The grille is exactly like the RBP 1,400$ one but it's only 300$ lol!