1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

had my 21st, 2 days ago...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by reggiecab2000, Apr 19, 2012.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

definitely one of the greater nights of my life! had an awesome time with some bros, who took awesome care of me as the night ended.
    Heres to the rest of life :great:
  2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Hey man!!!! I can call you that now... :) cools up here the 21st is not so much a mile marker as down South..... but Happy Bday:party:,, and drive safe,, and sober bud....
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

happy 21st (2 days ago)
  4. Vortec6000

Vortec6000 New Member

Happy belated birthday. My 21st was sober. Don't ask why. I made up for it with two bachelor parties for my first marriage, my 26th birthday party + divorce party, and and my bachelor parties for my 2nd marriage. Always good to have people take good care of you. I wish I hadn't drank that much now, I know it's bad for me. I hope I never drink that much again. I'll just make lots of beer.
  5. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

happy belated birthday, mines right now woooopppp
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Happy Birthday. I remember the first couple hours of the evening of my 21st. Celebrated at an Irish Pub with some friends. Started with downing a pint of Guinness, then a couple Irish car bombs, some Poitín... that was in the first hour or so. Things get hazy from there. Then I woke up the next day and had to move to my new apartment. My dad walked in, slammed the door, and yelled GOOD MORNING as he stifled laughter. I'd like to say good times... but I just don't remember.
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Happy belated birthday. I don't remember my 21st one bit but I woke up face first on my dock with a life vest and my underwear on. I'm guessing I was the entertainment for my own birthday
  8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Happy belated birthday. On my 21[SUP]st[/SUP] I worked. Then my best friend to me to every bar we have to pass on the way home did a shot and a beer at each. He got me home. We woke up about 10pm. Started drinking at home ended up having a party. What a night.
    :party:What took you so long to post after your birthday, did just get up? :rofl: just playing
  9. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

thanks all for the birthday wishes :D
    and happy belated bday to you brownpats!
    like jeremy said got got hazy after a bit, but the one part i will not forget is going to puke at a bar called murdocks in corpus christi, and walking (fast) to the restroom to alleviate my stomach, then as i noticed all the stall doors shut, i went straight to the nearest urinal, only to be completely physically thrown by the bar owner himself through a stall door (which turned out to be open) towards the toilet to finish, then after a few minutes walked back to the bar and the owner bought mine and my friends drinks for the rest of the night, which was the hazy part for me, i woke up to find some funny videos were made once my friends got me home safely and had their fun with messing with the drunken birthday boy.
    thank goodness for no class till 1230 :)
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats for surviving your 21st without going to jail!