Had my surgery yesterday!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adampaul1964, May 1, 2009.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Had my hernia repair surgery yesterday, Dr said it went real well, but boy does it ever hurt! Hurts to laugh, cough,sneeze even breathe! The pain meds take the edge off but not much, check out my wound!!

Attached Files:

2. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Glad to here it went ok.

should of asked him to make the cut bigger so you would have a cool scar that you could fabricate some ellaborate story about to impress the girls.:lol:

3. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

sucks you had to get cut, but its good to know you're ok

4. adampaul1964

Nice idea, but the only one I need to impress is my Wife! :love:

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That is definately the type of thing you want to "look BACK on"! Get well soon!

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yes pictures! I love scars they are like badges of honor, I agree with BRY2500 you should wear that proud! I know one thing if you did laugh or move wrong, those stitches would come right out I bet. Oh man would that be painful, well hopefully you'll be up and running shortly.:money:

7. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Whenever someone asks you about that scar, tell them you got it riding your Harley!!!

8. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

EEEK! Get well soon Brother!

9. adampaul1964

I'm healed!!

Well I guess I'm officially healed, I had to go back to work last saturday :grrrrrr: people keep telling me "I bet you're glad to be back at work" and while I feel very fortunate to have a job in this economy,to be quite honest I was just starting to enjoy the time off! I was off for 4 weeks and the first 2 I couldn't move so I hadn't had time to get "bored" yet, and on top of that the way my company has workers comp set up is pretty cool, you get 2/3 of your weekly salary based on the last year and since I worked a pile of O.T. last year 2/3 of that pay equalled out to more than I would make on a regular week! Oh well 1 week and I'm back into the routine already, although I'm glad I only have a 3 day workweek!!

10. jerrynino

jerrynino Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

stitches look nice!... wear the scar with pride! lol