Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Had some FUN today.. A flight and a FAST DRIVE......

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 23, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well I did not get to go up for a flight in these BUT they did fly over our warehouse Lunch time. They stay at the Local Airport during Fleet week..

Now that SRT-8 I did get to drive today, I know I get to have all the Fun..:glasses: They had a corse set up at the Medowlands.. [​IMG] Very!!! Fast and with those Pirelli Tires... WOW!! Love them...I know it's a Jupe.. But it's a FAST one..

srt4.jpg srt3.jpg srt2.jpg srt.jpg
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

eh, i see V-22s and blackhawks here all the time. rarely a week goes by my house dosnt get bussed by something. that and chinooks, lots of those.

Alex
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

you're making me miss my 2006 300C SRT8. :)
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Do you miss the 8-10 MPG? :rofl:
    But it is a Fun drive.. Wish GM would wake up and build one..
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

We're starting to get Blackhawks flying over kinda regularly. Might be headed out to JRB/NAS Belle Chasse (again :grrrrrr:) with the Navy crew in a few weeks and getting a tour of Navy aircraft (F-18s and the Marine Helos and Navy Helos if one is present).
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I actually got about ~11.5mpg (with my foot in it A LOT). The reality with those cars is that if you have concerns about the price of fuel ... you shouldn't have purchased that particular type of toy. I see trucks in a similar vein except they're a lot more functional -- i.e. not just toys. :)
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My dads Fire protection company has a contract with Lockheed I get to see all types of crazy birds in there
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Hill Air Force base is just around the corner and those midnight low fly bys really wake you up. Especially when the windows shattter.