Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Had to send it to the body shop, thanks to a Deer. Pic inside ~ 2011 Silverado

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 11redz71, Apr 21, 2013.

1. 11redz71

11redz71 New Member

As the title says, i'm "Truckless" for this week. :grrrrrr: Deer jumped out of a ditch as I was driving by and creamed me. I am very fortunate that I was not wearing glass and injured, as the initial impact was my window which stayed 100% in tact. After destroying my mirror, He/she/it/whatever rotated around, bounced off the half-door, leaving it dented, and slammed into the box.

They make parts everyday, and i'm just happy it wasn't worse than it was!

Attached Files:

• deer.jpg
      deer.jpg
      File size:
      47.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ouch!! Glad your OK.. That can be fixed.... 1 week..

3. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

That Hurts!

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

glad you are ok. did you have deer for dinner or did it get away?

5. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

How many are you up to now.....6? :lol:

6. 11redz71

11redz71 New Member

I've only HIT 1. The other 3 Ran into me. Now, remember the turkey on the way to school a couple years ago? That was interesting.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How about a follow up on here with the repair photos?

8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

lol the turkey probably looked like a high speed pillow fight in the mirror! Glad your ok and the truck isn't worse off. I had a dear hit my ds 1/4 panel in a 1987 Suzuki samurai while running 60mph. Talk about needing to change your pants. Little truck turned sideways and hit a pot hole rendering my view as a sky, dirt, sky, dirt point o view. Yeah like I said, change your pants experience lol in my defense, I already needed the bathroom...

9. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Ive been ran into a few time too. People never believed me lol. Glad your okay

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good visual. Like Randy Johnson when he hit that bird with a 100 mph fastball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwpRHrAh3pk