HAHA! New Chevy HD Truck Commercials! (Dura)Max and Al(lison) team up to talk smack

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

www.maxandal.com

Ok, after years of so-so marketing from GM, I had to do a double take on this series of ads from GM on the benefits of the Silverado HD over the new Ford offering. Yes, that's Patrick Warburton playing (Dura)Max and Craig Robinson playing Al(lison), as they pair together to talk smack.

Take a look at the vids from this series. Make sure to leave comments on these Youtube videos, looks like some Ford and Toyota enthusiasts are trashing the videos!

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

What does everyone think? Too campy? I think they hit the right tone for the HD buyer.

2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

ok, this stuff is pretty good. Makes me actually want to watch the commercials and send them to my Ford-lovin friends and family.

3. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

I just sent some of those to my cousin, he just bought a new ford powerchoke.

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

hahaha I love it! Makes me mad I don't have a duramax haha

5. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I actually think they are pretty stupid...the first two are funny, but the second 2 are just making fun of Ford without stating any facts. Maybe its because I've always been a Ford guy, but they aren't a good look for Chevy. Wait, lemme guess-Chevy Runs Deep? Another lame marketing move from GM in my opinion.

6. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

If you go to the website you can send an e-card to Powerstroke owners. Pretty funny!

7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Those are excellent! Haha. I'm glad that Chevy is doing something good in advertising again.

8. Elvin

Elvin New Member

Hey, I really liked the video, the first and third one is really nice. I will send this ads are really good. look really worked hard for this.

9. gawsadarsesse

gawsadarsesse New Member

Great post! I have been going round in circles, trying to find this information

I have been going round in circles, trying to find this information! Thanks so much, this is very helpful, keep posting! usb gloves