1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hallo from the Great White North

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by subgyro, Jan 17, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. subgyro

subgyro New Member

Hello to y'all from "Little Texas", also known as Alberta, Canada. I've plundered this site since '09 for tips and tricks, but never really did an intro or any such thing. I now have an avatar/pic that shows my beast hidden away nicely at a campsite I try for every year.

It has to have been several years since I last posted, because my search for myself comes up empty, although my login still works from 4 years ago. I know I was pointed in the direction of bad grounds back in the day, and it took my friendly neighborhood backyard mechanic to find the poor ground hidden behind the water pump.

And after all of that mess I've graduated from camping in a tent to an air mattress in the back of The Bourbon. Shelves, cupholders, and reading lights, it's like a hotel room back there! AND, I don't hear chainsaws that wake up people in trailers. I'm in a 3/4-ton leather-clad hermetic shell. First time I slept in her, woke up looking at all the trees around me, got part-way up to look out the windshield and saw rain pouring down it. Laid back down and went back to sleep.

Here's the full size pic of the avi, for all the nature-loving GM truck dudes out there:

Bourbon1_full.jpg

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome (back)! :great:

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome back, looks like a nice getaway.

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

welcome back from Ontario, Canada.........Brian

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome back, it's good to have you again............ :glasses:

6. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Howdy fellow Calgarian!

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

8. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

Welcome from ontario aswell! cant wait to see what you got for a rig

9. subgyro

subgyro New Member

Thanks for the welcomes, and howdy back UpsetProps! Nice to see someone local here!