1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hankook ATM RF10

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by KyleZ71, Oct 15, 2010.

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Just bought a set and will get them installed in two weeks. Since these are a relatively new tire, was wondering if any one had any thoughts or experiences with them
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  2. FergusonT

FergusonT Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I just got a set a couple months ago....They haven't been tested too much off road but so far they are great on the road. I am taking a 3 hours trip tonight so I will see how they do. I read lots of great reviews, and a friend of mine has them on his truck.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

oh yeah...so far i haven't noticed much road noise. That was my biggest concern with an All Terrain, but so far so good.
  3. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

That's good to know. I have Firestone Destination A/T's and they were crap. They weren't so good in snow (SE PA got two blizzards with two week), and wore EXTREMELY FAST. The have a 50,000 mile warranty and I have 18,000 miles on them.