Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hankook rf10 any opinions

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by bob13, Mar 24, 2009.

1. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I was looking for tires today and am thinking about the Hankook RF10 275/65/18s. Anybody running these tires.

2. NoelZ71

NoelZ71 Member

3. bob13

Thanks

Thank you for the link. Very helpful

4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

dont get hankooks not a good tire at all have never heard a good thing about them and the ones that i have mounted have road forced high and balanced like crap

5. High Voltage

High Voltage New Member

Well, I'm running a set of RF10s on my '05 crew cab. Overall, I am very happy to date. They balanced very well, ride smooth on the road and are quiet. I have not had them in the snow but they do well in the rain. I run the 4 plys not the 10's. I also have a gravel driveway and these aren't rock magnets like the BFG all-terrains I have run. In fact, I haven't thrown a rock with these yet.

Also, I've hear that the RF10 is an improvement in quality and design over previous attempts by Hankook so FWIW, I took a risk on this tire but have been happy so far.

Another reason I bought them is because of about a half dozen locals that have them with all positive opinions so far. So take that at face value. You know how opinions are!

Good luck. Happy customer here.

Jason

6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  7. bob13

Thanks everyone, I got a great deal on the rf10s so I bought them today. No offense to the post that didnt like them but the deal I got was the final factor. Sorry you had bad luck with them. I'll post how I make out with them after a little time.

8. GrnGrshopr

GrnGrshopr New Member

Hankook tires

I have been searching tire brands and prices. I so far have found the RF10's to be the most bang for the buck. Also as mentioned about the cross referencing with other tires has them about the same for performance and milage for wear. I will be getting the 10 ply shortly.

9. High Voltage

High Voltage New Member

still loving mine. I"ve got about 3k miles on them so far.

10. kuyawil69

kuyawil69 New Member

Hey Bob,

How are the Hankook's doing so far? I've been researching this tire and the many other AT-types and the RF10 has gotten plenty of good reviews. And on top of that, it's got a great price... Please share your experiences with the RF10 when you get the chance...

Thanks in advance!

-BigWil

PS...
    Love your truck, by the way...