1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hankook Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Minnesota Mudder, Feb 8, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. I was looking for some agressive all terrain tires, but i found some semiagressive M/T tires from Hankook for the right price of only $158.90 a tire. But the question is are Hankook tires a good brand or are they the cheap one like kumho tires. Tell me what you guys think of the tire. I found the tire at tire-easy.com if anyone wanted to know.

Attached Files:

2. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have had the A/T for over year on 05 Suburban & love them, quite & excellent traction & wearing very well, good in the snow. I recently purchased M/T for my 90 Suburban but havent used much but seem to work well on road, quite & smooth, not bad in light snow. Paid little over 800 installed for 33/12.50/15.
  3. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

4. The Cooper's tire looks like a on road tire to me. how well do they do in snow and mud? Also how well do they self clean?