1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by TritonBoulder47, Jun 20, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member 100 Posts

My parents are getting me a new hood for my birthday next week... GoodMark Industries Cowl hood... I'm crazy excited about it and can't wait to get it painted and installed... I've been wanting one ever since I got rid of my Tahoe and got my Avalanche...

Just thought I'd share...
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Happy birthday! I guess I killed the happy birthday announcement when I upgraded, will get that early in the week fixed.
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Happy early birthday.. make sure you get some pics for us to see how she looks.
  4. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie New Member 100 Posts

Happy birthday man.
  5. TritonBoulder47

Well my birthday isn't until Saturday...

Thanks... Don't worry, I will..

Thanks man!!!
  6. TritonBoulder47

I got my hood today!!! And there was no damage on it at all... Unlike my Camaro hood, which took my 3 times to get one that wasn't messed up... Anyway, here they both are... The Avalanche hood will most likely get done first, maybe by this weekend, and the camaro hood is on the back burner for now...

Both:
    [​IMG]

Camaro:
    [​IMG]

Avalanche:
    [​IMG]

I so can't wait to get it painted and installed!!!
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Should make your truck look mean...
  8. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid New Member 100 Posts

I'm thinkin about getting a cowl hood for the Silverado once I get her home, let us know how this one lines up and looks installed!
  9. TritonBoulder47

Hopefully we'll be test fitting it in the next couple days... Then I'll get it painted... My dad works at a body shop so he does all my body work stuff... LOL
  10. TritonBoulder47

Well it took a little longer then I wanted, but I got it installed today after me and my dad painted it yesterday...

Sitting in prime in the paint booth... (Click for larger image)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Painted, Pinstriped and Installed... (Click for larger image)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have a few more things I want to do to it, like some graphix and some lights in the cowl... But I think it looks sharp... Hope ya'll enjoy!!!