1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Canada Day!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Dirty Dog, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:To all Our Canadian GMTC members,Happy Canada Day:party:, Have a Great long weekend, Enjoy the Holliday, Ride and play safe.....
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Happy Canada Day Dirty Dog.
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks DD! It was a great weekend in BC- Sunny, and not a cloud in the sky! Hope that you enjoyed yours :)
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Happy belated Canada Day to my fellow members to the North!!
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Canada has a special day to drink? I thought that was everyday:neutral:
  6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Yep coach your right,,, Canada day is devoted to drinking more then normal.... then passing out at the fire works... Lmao... good thing those are all just old faded memories to me, now..... But not to most up here in the great white north.....
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well I remember my time in Kitcehner when all us reps loaded on a bus to go to every pub within 100 miles or kilometers. It ended with me driving the bus cause the bus driver couldn't help but indulge .