1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Fathers Day to all you Pop's out there in GM Land...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Got waken up at 4 am with a puking kid. Haha, have been managing virus control today. Good times.
  3. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for the Fathers Day greeting Enkie, it will be bittersweet for me and others that have lost our Dads but sweet because I have 2 Children and I am still here for them. I hope every Dad on the site has a great Fathers Day today and many more to come. :glasses:
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Just got back from the Clearwater River fest A great time Will post pics later time for bed gotta work tonight Hope everyone on here had a nice day...:great:
  5. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Thank you for the nice sentiment and well wishes. I enjoyed the day with family.
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Thanks Enkei.
    Looking at the musician line up I actually recognized a few Ive seen before:
    Kris Kristofferson, Pete Seeger, Hot Tuna Acoustic, Jason Lege And Bayou Brew, and Terrence Simon and the Zydecco explosions. With those bands it shouldve been a good time as I remember all of them being pretty good.

Croton Point? Why do I remember something about indians associated with that place?
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Right on the Hudson was very nice and there were tons of people..