Happy Fathers Day to all you Pop's out there in GM Land...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Got waken up at 4 am with a puking kid. Haha, have been managing virus control today. Good times.

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for the Fathers Day greeting Enkie, it will be bittersweet for me and others that have lost our Dads but sweet because I have 2 Children and I am still here for them. I hope every Dad on the site has a great Fathers Day today and many more to come. :glasses:

4. Enkeiavalanche

Just got back from the Clearwater River fest A great time Will post pics later time for bed gotta work tonight Hope everyone on here had a nice day...:great:

5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thank you for the nice sentiment and well wishes. I enjoyed the day with family.

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks Enkei.
    Looking at the musician line up I actually recognized a few Ive seen before:
    Kris Kristofferson, Pete Seeger, Hot Tuna Acoustic, Jason Lege And Bayou Brew, and Terrence Simon and the Zydecco explosions. With those bands it shouldve been a good time as I remember all of them being pretty good.

Croton Point? Why do I remember something about indians associated with that place?

7. Enkeiavalanche

Right on the Hudson was very nice and there were tons of people..