Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Happy Father's Day!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dwill3015, Jun 15, 2008.

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have not seen the thread yet so I wanted to wish all the Dads here a Happy Father's Day!

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks & "back at you"!

3. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

Same here, happy fathers day to all, hope you are enjoying time with your loved ones.

4. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre Rockstar 100 Posts

+3 Got to spend some time with the folks today. Dad is 78 and I know he won't be with us always so it is good to see him regularly, especially today as I continue to learn just how smart he is after all. I used to think he was living in the dark ages as a teenager, but at 45 with two of my own.... He gets smarter every day!!!:great:

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

WHoo hoo! Just relaxed today, took an afternoon nap, a Sunday drive, spaghetti feast and just relaxing before another busy week. I talked to Dad on Friday, but will give him a call later and the wife is expecting #2 in a few weeks so it's a good father's day! :party:

6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

had a nice fathers day with my dad. did a lot of yard work which was tiring but we had a nice dinner and drank some beers which made the soreness in my legs go away :great:

7. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Happy fathers day to you all :yes: