1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Fathers Day!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 1st Synthetics, Jun 21, 2009.

1. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's on GMTC!
  2. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Happy Father's Day and don't forget to call your DAD. He is waiting for your call! :)
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well I took my dad to Quaker Steak & Lube today, and he ate two dozen chili lime wings and an order of deep fried pickles which are awesome if you've never had them. And of course he had a few 32 oz. beers, and we did a shot of blackberry brandy as a toast to him. I am still feeling a buzz! :no:

Next we went out to Summit racing, and I let him pick out a new hat and shirt to wear. He picked out a bright yellow HURST hat, and a Tri-Five shirt with the 55' 56' and 57' Chevy's on it. All in all a good day as always, I take good care of my father because he has taught me everything I know!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :party: