Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Happy Fathers day!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by bigdaddy77084, Jun 20, 2010.

1. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Happy Fathers day everyone...enjoy the day :glasses:

2. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Happy fathers day everyone!!!!!

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Happy Fathers Day to you to!:glasses: Hope all of the dad's here have a great Fathers Day!:great:

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Happy Fathers day to all of you out there.. Im not one myself, but hope you all have a good day.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Whoo, hoo! I got to take a nap on the couch for like an hour, now back to grill on the BBQ and go for a Sunday drive with the family in the Chevy! Nice father's day for me, I love it. Just need another cold one for the BBQ (or two - have enough time before I start to drive).

Hamburgers, Chicken and Sausage is on the menu for this evening. ;-)

6. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Save Some for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

7. rustyk2

rustyk2 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Happy Fathers Day to everyone

8. authoritaii

authoritaii Member

A little late, Happy Father's day to everyone!

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Breathe life back into this thread from 2010 for 2011!

10. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats Steve, is that #2 or 3 now? I know we have some new Dads out there too. Happy Father's Day to all you dads.
    Me, my father-in-law, brother-in-law and his son went out on a charter boat for fluke today. No keepers, but can't complain about a day out on the water.