1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Friday everyone!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Apr 28, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Have a good day everyone, enjoy the weekend. Looks like it's going to storm pretty hard here in Dallas/Fort Worth, we had planned to fire up the grill but it's all good. Maybe I can get some of the honey-do's done around the house and work on fixing up the garage a little bit.
  2. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

When it rains here, my neighbors all call me to light the grill because I am the only one with a covered porch.
  3. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Good neighbor.
  4. ChevyFan

It ended up raining last night, of course, so the wife and a friend went shopping and I stayed home watching some movies and crashed early. They did the free StarZ weekend on DishNetwork so I saw some good flicks like "Dawn of the Dead" and "National Treasure".
  5. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

We've been watching the free Starz too, but the 48 hour marathon of "Miami Vice" on TV Land is what is keeping my attention. :D
  6. ChevyFan

I fired up this grill this afternoon. Cooked some chops, burgers, hot dogs and chicken. We had a feast! Boy does my stomach not feel good though! :)