Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Happy Friday The 13TH

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Tell us what made you lucky on Friday the 13TH.
    I had a devilish sister born on Friday the 13TH. Nuff said about bad luck.

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

no luck. im starting my work week... and have to wait till sunday for my years Trout fishing trip up to the canadian border.. so blah LOL

3. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Some may say this is an unlucky day, but for me Friday the 13'th will always be a day to remember. I am getting married this July on Friday the 13'th. (cue the scary music) Exactly six months to go....man, that's scary.

4. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

And we just got a icy snow storm, and im traveling 3 hrs home in a couple hrs. hmm... better take it easy.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

haha, no one wanted to comment on this thread all day long. I don't blame you. :)

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

congrats man. It will come sooner than you think.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

congrats @friggenNoodles on the friggenNuptials!

8. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Congrats dude, but I gotta tell ya, its probably cheaper to rent........

My Friday the 13th was one of pushing the envelope. I charged my car to 80% for the first time and drove to work . Then I drove to lunch - for the first time. Made if home with the low battery light on and showing only six miles of range left. Of course it showed 6 miles for the last 10 miles of driving LOL!
    Screw superstition! I think I will go get some scissors and go for a run........

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

What kind of trout? lake,rainbow , cutthroat .....?

Good luck and good eatin!

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Congrats on findin the one. But ome back in twenty years and tell me if it was still a lucky day. You know 13 worked well for some like Wilt,marino and a few others I think a hockey player did well with tht number as well but not into hockey so I need help on that one.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Can't say I blame them cause ya never know:neutral:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

caddi, try running downhill with a handful of knives. Let us know how it works. if it doesn't work out to well,...... well leave instructions for the wife to let us know!:rofl:

10. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Inland Lake Trout, as well as Brookies, and Splake. it is the MN icefishing opener soo we are hoping the fishing is good.