1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Friday The 13TH

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Jan 13, 2012.

1. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 3 Years 500 Posts

Had to replace a busted air supply line on the dirty worn out big truck Fri A.M. out in the cold, at least it was at the yard instead of out on the side of the highway.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

cold smh.. LOL.. 4above this morning here...
  3. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey thanks everyone, hopefully I can tell you all that I still like Friday the 13th in 20 years. :rofl: The time goes by too fast as always. I still find it hard to believe that our two year engagement is almost over and seven years have passed since we had met. Well, I'm glad to see most people made it through the Friday the 13'th.
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

well i found out yesterday that i wont be getting my truck back till monday, which sucks other than that the 13th was uneventful.
  5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Lets see, went to work, made money and got a paycheck. Had a date, went great. Made it to the bed in one piece. I say it was a good Friday the 13th LOL
  6. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 3 Years 500 Posts

Was spoiled with 50-60 degree temps then a cold front and wind down into the 20's . I used to drive alot up north and have been in 20 below with 60 below wind chill thats why I stay down here in the good ol' south.
  7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

LOL oh i got ya gotta rib ya all.. i lived on Ft Benning for 5 years. i know how odd the weather can be down there as well
  8. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

well, I am kinda superstitious... I throw salt over my shoulder, don't walk under ladders.. haha! but, anyone that works in the law enforcement community knows that full moons, and Friday 13th, brings out all the crazies!!! haha I was busy on Friday, had a guy in a pink tutu running around town.. He was booked... see all the crazies come out!!
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

no no I stayed in this time, that must have been my twin
  10. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

So your crazy twin is in Canada? LOL