Happy Halloween PHOTO Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Oct 30, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just thought it would be fun to have a little Fall Festival / Halloween contest to see who's got the best Halloween story or costume idea/photo (PG-13 rating or less please!). I'll send the winner a GMTC Window Sticker. So, got a story, or a great Halloween Photo to share, post em here and we'll choose one or two winners tomorrow. Remember, this is just for fun, so no wagering please. :rofl:[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Here's a starter photo!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

my get up this year

and me as a nun last year

Attached Files:

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

OMG that was funny!

I have posted this before but it's still a funny costume...

[​IMG]

I couldn't resist my Oldest Son, his wife, and my Grandaughter at the pumpkin patch this year.

[​IMG]

5. anc001

anc001 New Member

My Halloween Story

Me and my girlfriend at the time had gone to see a a late night scary movie with her brother and his wife. Well anyways, the movie is over at like 1 in the morning and i have to drop off her brother and his wife. We get to his house and my girlfriend says she has to run in real quick. 10 minutes later see comes out and we head back to her house. Once upstairs, we settled in and got ready for bed, then she says "I need my purse out of the car" I tried not to do it, but she insisted she needed it. So i go outside to my car, opened te door and reach in the back for her purse. As soon as i reached in someone grabbed my hand. I freaked out, slammed the door and ran back up the steps. There was my girlfriend giggling. I was like, "i think theres a homeless guy in my car". I was serious, but she just kept laughing. While im trying to explain to her what just happened, i hear rustling in the bushes and scrapping on the siding, now im really freaking out. 10 seconds later, her brother came out of my car and his wife came out from the bushes, obviously both laughing hysterically. Bastards!!!, lol

6. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:lol: that's messed up!

7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Here's the only Halloween related pics I could find....from back in the college days

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Stargazer

Stargazer Rockstar

Did someone say Halloween?!

We finished carving our pumpkins tonight. It was the first year I let my oldest (9-year-old) carve her own pumpkin. She and her younger sister did the bat design themselves.

My 6-year-old drew a picture of a cat and I carved her design onto her pumpkin. I setup the candles, got the tripod out and took this shot:

[​IMG]

I've also decorated the Denali for the season with this:

[​IMG]

And took this moody picture last weekend:

[​IMG]

I know I'm ready for Halloween! :D

9. cdvntx

cdvntx Rockstar

Centaur

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. dwill3015