Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by aloxdaddy99, Dec 24, 2011.

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. I would also like for everyone to keep in there prayers the men and women in uniform that fight to keep these United States free. It is because of their sacrifice that we can sit home and enjoy the time we have with our families.
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! to all the members on the GMTC and their families.. I hope that everyone enjoys their time with their families, friends and loved ones.. Please be safe today, remember not to drink and drive! There are too many senseless deaths every year with drunk drivers... we want everyone to go home to their families.

I would also like to send my wishes to all military and service men and women who are active and oversees to have a very safe and happy holidays! and thank you for all your sacrifice and commitment so that we can the freedoms that we do. Come back home to your families safe.
  3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! I also want to thank all the folks in the MILITARY and FIRST RESPONDERS for of their sacrifices!
  4. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Merry Christmas to everyone as well.. Although far from home I am truly blessed with a wonderful family. I hope everyone has a prosperous, healthy and happy new year. Best wishes everyone!
  5. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas (to whom it applies), and Happy New Year GMTC members. Hope you all get what you want this Christmas, and don't hit the Egg Nog too hard! Wishing you a happy, safe and prosperous 2012 as well!

I'll be away from here for the next week, so, I'll see you all next year!
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Happy Holidays to all. Safe travels and may God bless you and your family in the new year!
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yup. This club has some very good people.
    Be safe and love the one your with and don't forget to say thanks to the one who makes it all possible.
    May this holiday season give you all the happiness your cup can hold