Happy Monday Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 26, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey guys (and gals), I hope everyone has a great week this week! Fall is full in effect, temps are dropping, the rain is here (in DFW for sure) and there's all the fun holiday stuff coming up! I love the holiday season, and I think that all of us with kids like it more now than we did before ... anyhow, have a great week!

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Same back at you! We have had enough heat this summer that it makes this weather seem really nice!

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Happy Monday to you too! Monday is actually my Friday since I only work Sat, Sun and Monday (12 hour shift) and then a well deserved 4 day rest!! :glasses:

4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Happy monday, this is my favorite time of the year!:mdr:

5. Twistedpinion

Twistedpinion New Member

Agreed, the rain here in Dallas is going to require pontoons for the truck soon.

Attached Files:

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I live in San Diego.......................................Can someone tell me what this rain is that you speak of:neutral:.

Actually southern californians can not drive in the rain to save their lives since they never seen it :lol:. Fortunately I grew up in the snow and actual changes of season in the northern california mountains.