1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 26, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Hey guys (and gals), I hope everyone has a great week this week! Fall is full in effect, temps are dropping, the rain is here (in DFW for sure) and there's all the fun holiday stuff coming up! I love the holiday season, and I think that all of us with kids like it more now than we did before ... anyhow, have a great week!
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Same back at you! We have had enough heat this summer that it makes this weather seem really nice!
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Happy Monday to you too! Monday is actually my Friday since I only work Sat, Sun and Monday (12 hour shift) and then a well deserved 4 day rest!! :glasses:
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Happy monday, this is my favorite time of the year!:mdr:
  5. Twistedpinion

Twistedpinion New Member

Agreed, the rain here in Dallas is going to require pontoons for the truck soon.

Attached Files:

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

I live in San Diego.......................................Can someone tell me what this rain is that you speak of:neutral:.

Actually southern californians can not drive in the rain to save their lives since they never seen it :lol:. Fortunately I grew up in the snow and actual changes of season in the northern california mountains.