1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

happy rollin!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mr_sinista29, Feb 7, 2007.

1. mr_sinista29

mr_sinista29 New Member

Yes!I am finally the proud owner aof a 1990 suburban.only thing is,is that the dealer saw me coming from a mile away,alerted the stereo shop in my hometown,who alerted the local mechanic.Let me tell you,my buns are sore.I havent seen this much action since tommy and pamela!Anyway,I would like to introduce myself and hopefully get some pics up and get a few responses.Remember,low and slow is the way to go!OH YAH,if you know the cheapest way to drop my burb without axle wind up,please let me know.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

You're the owner of a burb! Why the thumbs down icon? :eek:
  3. mr_sinista29

mr_sinista29 New Member

what a drag!

I think if i lived where you are they would not be so quick to screw me.This small town living is for the birds!On the better note,I LOVE MY BURB!LOL!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Funny, our goal is to get out of the DFW area someday. (Current total population is getting somewhere around 6 million) for the DFW "Metroplex" area.

We'd like to perhaps move out into the country a little bit. At least someplace where we can get 3 or 4 acres and have a pond with some stock in it, etc. Plus, someplace I can build me a real workshop.