1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well I be on the road in 24 Hr's on the way to ChiTown,IL, Spending Turkeyday with my wife and Dogs....I'll be up there till next Mon. So anyone in the area...let me know....

and to everyone else Have a Safe and Happy Shopping day Oh I mean Thanksgiving!!!! :great:
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Mrs.silveradotrailblazers family is coming. yea.:sleep:
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sounds like good times! [MENTION=48324]Caddiac[/MENTION]!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

@silveradotrailblazer, you're in the same boat that I'm in.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Be safe driving #Enkeiavalanche

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

[MENTION=23036]TRPLXL2[/MENTION] she's gone shopping RIGHT THIS MINUTE and it's only Wednesday night. Looks like it's getting earlier and earlier each year.
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

With family! My Birthday is on Thanksgiving this year, and I will be having turkey, and cake! Hope everyone has a safe holiday!
  5. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

ahhh dead bird, beer, lil rug rats going rampage style in my house, mud dragged in all over my floors, and then bed time while mama and papa clean up. haha .
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

And the problem with that is .........? LOL You are making family memories. When you old and your kids are grown they will look back and say WTF! Lets go to my folks will put up with this sh&^!
  7. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

us up here in Canada are just watching all the Sales ( black Friday stuff ) this week / weekend. Not sure if any Border
    areas will be short Canada shoppers with Canadian retailers trying to have their own Black Friday now. Happy
    Thanksgiving to all in the States ............sure sign now that the Big guy in red ain't too far away with our
    truck/suv/car wishes for Christmas !!!!!! Brian from Ontario, Canada

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

you don't sound too thrilled .......I get what you mean though !!!
  8. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Sorry you miss your family and we thank all of our Military, I'm so stuffed I look I'm laying on top of a beach ball in bed
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

went to the neighbors and sar around bsed for a while, played some cards, complained about the army.... was a good time.

Alex
  10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

anyone else stuffed and not feeling well tonight?

I need more tums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.