GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

not me, I did fairly well on the intestinal distress this year.

Alex
  2. marko54

marko54 New Member

I feel for you. Hopefully the Mess hall took care of you guys and gals. In 8 years of active duty i never once got home on turkey day. Stay safe.
  3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

One meal kept me full for the whole day, I was a happy man. But I hope that all had a great Thanksgiving, and to the soldiers, Thank You for your service even during holidays and stay safe. God Bless :great:
  4. helitS

helitS New Member

5. mudpuppy

mudpuppy New Member

your in va bch and all you had to complain about was the army? what about va bch? theres lots to complain about there! i give thanks that i dont live in va bch :)

ps: mudpuppy started out in va bch.
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

bah we complained about VB as well, idiot drivers, crazy roads and so on.

Alex
  7. mwatters

mwatters New Member

Big Thanksgiving this year. My first year hosting. The whole point behind my hosting was so i wouldnt have to put up with the annoying family dog that is bigger than i am. Instead what do i see come into my driveway. My sister has driven the family in her SUV, and my father is in his pickup with the dog. Are you kidding me!! but i will admit, it wasnt near as bad as i thought it would be. all went well, and it was a great time.
  8. jnbama

jnbama Member

know how you feel about the annoying family dog, I have a annoying family sister in-law
  9. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

atleast with a dog you can put it outside :rofl:
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Great T day Ex had all family at the house I bought and paid for and I didn't eeven get an invite. Cooked my own turkey breast and fixin's and spent day by myself. Waited around all day to see grandchildren, it was a big bust. No not Dollies bust.
  11. mudpuppy

mudpuppy New Member

well the grandchildren is what its really about. current generations for the most part are a lost cause. just be there for the grandkids. as for me, im also divorced. 100% custody of my son. on the ex's side her parents are not even 5min from us and they to include the birth giver have not been here once in the five years of my childs life for birthdays, x-mas, Easter, ext. they have done nothing to show that they are in any way family. they are such losers at life that her parents are in there 60's now without anything. not even a place they can call home. they live with there other daughter and son in law. this is not because anything happened to them other than there own selfish, dis-concern for anyone but them selves, lazy, loser mentalities. so thankyou for the reminder, its a little late but i also have 1 big thing to truly give thanks for. thank god almighty that they have no part with me and my sons lives.
  12. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Hopefully we can help the next generation become more grounded nad less hair brain. Here is for that Hope. May all Holidays be good for allChevy truck owners and those GMC's as well. Ok with that GMCerica?:lol:
  13. rsinger23

rsinger23 New Member

I don't want anyone to feel bad for me or anything, but the Air Force served a bunch of processed garbage. You think on a deployment they would try better to not make your life worse. Enjoy every moment with your family and friends.
  14. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Air Force usually does the best job of taking care of the uniformed, huh. Anyhow, gonna close this thread down now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.