1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

not me, I did fairly well on the intestinal distress this year.

Alex
  2. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I feel for you. Hopefully the Mess hall took care of you guys and gals. In 8 years of active duty i never once got home on turkey day. Stay safe.
  3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

One meal kept me full for the whole day, I was a happy man. But I hope that all had a great Thanksgiving, and to the soldiers, Thank You for your service even during holidays and stay safe. God Bless :great:
  4. helitS

helitS New Member

5. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

your in va bch and all you had to complain about was the army? what about va bch? theres lots to complain about there! i give thanks that i dont live in va bch :)

ps: mudpuppy started out in va bch.
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

bah we complained about VB as well, idiot drivers, crazy roads and so on.

Alex
  7. mwatters

mwatters New Member

Big Thanksgiving this year. My first year hosting. The whole point behind my hosting was so i wouldnt have to put up with the annoying family dog that is bigger than i am. Instead what do i see come into my driveway. My sister has driven the family in her SUV, and my father is in his pickup with the dog. Are you kidding me!! but i will admit, it wasnt near as bad as i thought it would be. all went well, and it was a great time.
  8. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

know how you feel about the annoying family dog, I have a annoying family sister in-law
  9. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

atleast with a dog you can put it outside :rofl:
  10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Great T day Ex had all family at the house I bought and paid for and I didn't eeven get an invite. Cooked my own turkey breast and fixin's and spent day by myself. Waited around all day to see grandchildren, it was a big bust. No not Dollies bust.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.