Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Bigbomber, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Its thanksgiving here in Canada this long weekend.Here is hoping my fellow Canadians have a safe and happy thanksgiving!
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's also the opening of the NHL hockey season. Times are good. How do you celebrate Thanksgiving Day?
  3. Bigbomber

Just like you guys in the US spending time with family,drinking beers and eating tons of turkey.
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Can't beat that. Enjoy! I'm looking forward to ours now that you mention it. :)
  5. Bigbomber

I forgot to mention the mashed potatoes smothered in butter,stuffing,homemade dill pickles,and the homemade pumpkin pie with whipping cream.I couldn't get off the couch i was so stuffed,good thing football was on.
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great food, lots of beer, hanging out w/family....and sports. Ahhhhhh
  7. Bigbomber

My Buccaneers made my thanksgiving day by pulling out the win in Cincy,nice!
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Glad they won too. Anytime a NFC team beats an AFC team in my book, it a wonderful thing (as long as it benefits the Broncos). Congrats on pulling out an upset.
  9. Spiderman8

Spiderman8 New Member

Happy Thanksgiving

And watching some great football games today.
  10. Bigbomber

Hey Spiderman8 i bet your going for BC,unless your a fan of the Bombers.Thanks for the congrats on my Bucs mfleetwood