Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Happy Tuesday everyone

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 4, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hope everyone has a great day today. I woke up way too early so that means I'm going to need some MONSTER ENERGY in about 90 minutes, but that's ok.

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Eh, it's only Tuesday. Talk to me on Thursday when the week is almost over. :glasses:

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Is it?? I just got home a few Mins ago from my nightly rides down to Md and back. Now I have to change out a fender on a TC for a friend of mine.. Then sleep and back down to Md.. Fun fun.... DSCF9694.jpg I need some of this!!!:gasp:

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

People really hate their Tuesday huh? No one hardly responded to this! :)

5. Enkeiavalanche

I'm leaving for work soon.... Sorry.. Maybe Wed will be better....

6. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

nothing wrong with tuesdays! Except that if you look at Wednesday, Thursday and Friday ... the rest of the week is W T F!

7. Enkeiavalanche

Is it Thur yet???? I need Sat and Sun BAD!!!!!

8. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Patience. Wednesday is just about over which means we are now more than half-way through the week.

9. Enkeiavalanche

For you maybe I start back at 10 tonight to Md then to Cape May NJ then back home.. Should be a LLOOOONNGGGG Night...