Hard to find

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by eb0b, Feb 8, 2008.

1. eb0b

eb0b New Member

So I have been looking for a full size truck K 1500 2500 whatever any how it is almost impossible to find a decent truck in western michigan that isn't full of holes or been wrecked something fierce. I guess I'll just have to continue the shopping tomorrow. Just had to vent that out

2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

have you checked ebay, craiglist, auto trader, penny saver?

3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You didn't mention your budget but for under $5k there are lots of listings on craigslist like this one: 94 K1500 :great:

4. eb0b

eb0b New Member

I've searched the crap outta autotrader within 50 miles craigs list a little and a little on ebay never pennysaver I have already emailed that guy and still haven't heard back from him yet. I did some driving around today goiing to some of the dealerships and almost all of the C/K trucks are 97's and up and are in the upper 6k range, so trying to haggle them down to the 4500 range is nearly ludacris. Thanks for ya'lls help I guess the search will just have to continue. I've been contemplating goiing down to Grand Rapids to check this one out http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=234702620&dealer_id=94355&car_year=1993&model=&num_records=25&systime=&make3=&make2=GMC&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=8+Cylinder&certified=&body_code=34&fuel=&only_price=1&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=75&marketZipError=false&model2=&search_lang=en&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&body_style=COUPE&body_style=TRUCKS&drive=4+wheel+drive&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&address=49441&advanced=y&only_photo=1&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=5000&cardist=38
    So well see

5. eb0b

eb0b New Member

Well I found me a truck. I don't have it yet but come friday I reckon I may be getting it. I will post some pics just as soon as i can. Its a 1992 Chevy Blazer (full Size) 2dr 4x4 w/ 147K miles

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008