1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hard to find

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by eb0b, Feb 8, 2008.

1. eb0b

eb0b New Member

So I have been looking for a full size truck K 1500 2500 whatever any how it is almost impossible to find a decent truck in western michigan that isn't full of holes or been wrecked something fierce. I guess I'll just have to continue the shopping tomorrow. Just had to vent that out
  2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

have you checked ebay, craiglist, auto trader, penny saver?
  3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You didn't mention your budget but for under $5k there are lots of listings on craigslist like this one: 94 K1500 :great:
  4. eb0b

eb0b New Member

I've searched the crap outta autotrader within 50 miles craigs list a little and a little on ebay never pennysaver I have already emailed that guy and still haven't heard back from him yet. I did some driving around today goiing to some of the dealerships and almost all of the C/K trucks are 97's and up and are in the upper 6k range, so trying to haggle them down to the 4500 range is nearly ludacris. Thanks for ya'lls help I guess the search will just have to continue. I've been contemplating goiing down to Grand Rapids to check this one out http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=234702620&dealer_id=94355&car_year=1993&model=&num_records=25&systime=&make3=&make2=GMC&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=8+Cylinder&certified=&body_code=34&fuel=&only_price=1&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=75&marketZipError=false&model2=&search_lang=en&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&body_style=COUPE&body_style=TRUCKS&drive=4+wheel+drive&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&address=49441&advanced=y&only_photo=1&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=5000&cardist=38
    So well see
  5. eb0b

eb0b New Member

Well I found me a truck. I don't have it yet but come friday I reckon I may be getting it. I will post some pics just as soon as i can. Its a 1992 Chevy Blazer (full Size) 2dr 4x4 w/ 147K miles
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2008