Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Has anyone used this online retailer before?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, May 17, 2013.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I am looking at purchasing some supplies and messing around with making my own bio diesel and want to know if anyone has heard of (good or bad) or had any experiences with Utah Bio Diesel:

http://www.utahbiodieselsupply.com/
  2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Not me... but I have a question... I wonder if you use oil from MD's if your exhaust will smell like french fries? Just wondering...LOL.... :)
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've used them for parts and supplies back when I was making Bio Diesel a few years ago, they werent noteable but then I never had problems with them either.

Yes you can get a slight french fry smell from the exhaust, oil used for fish has a real strong odor when burned, chicken smells too but not like chicken, almost a burning grass smell.
    Ive been told if your smelling these odors your not getting enough impurities out, I used to tripple strain and still got the odor so I dont know what the answer was.
  4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

:) I have been behind a diesel that smelled like MD's french fries a few times.

Cool, thanks, I went ahead and ordered some small stuff to see how it goes before ordering any major stuff.