Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hauling kids and groceries

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Amanda411, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Amanda411

Amanda411 New Member

I don't have any kids of my own, but I watch a couple's kids during the day. I'm a regular 9-to-5 nanny! One of the perks is that I get to drive a new 2005 Yukon around when I'm doing work, it's a pretty nice perk.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, these vehichles are definately good for hauling kids around. My brother does that and just bought a trailer to go camping as well.

3. BradyQ

BradyQ New Member

Go to any store or Walmat or Taget or Home Depot, etc. 50% of the vehicles in the parking lot are Tahoes or Suburbans! I can't believe it sometimes.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well, it just goes to show you how much bigger GM is than either Ford or Chrystler. I mean, Ford is big on telling people that the F150 is the best-selling full-sized truck in the US, but they fail to mention that the GM brand is split like 60/40 between Chevy and GMC. And even then, the Chevy trucks almost outsell the ford.

:)

5. ARNIE

ARNIE Rockstar

If you are buying a Ford, then you ain't too car smart! Ever notice the ford drivers? Duhhhhhh!!!

6. kamikos

kamikos Rockstar

Don't forget that much of Fords "sales" are to the rental companies and the shipping/trucking companies that they own.

7. ChevyFan

That's true. Couple of good points.