Hauling the boy and groceries

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to Trailblazerclub.com, a site that I hope will be used as a tool to expand the enjoyment of being a Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy enthusiast.

Feel free to jump in, ask questions, give answers, discuss how-to-fixes or provide any other information that you think is relevant to the community as a whole.

I use my TB mostly for getting groceries, fertilizer, big stuff.... and to haul around my five-month old son.

2. MaxChase

MaxChase New Member

Yeah, it's good for that though. I used to own a 5.0 mustang. made getting groceries a pain in the ***.

3. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

Congrats on the little boy. Looks like he's getting attacked by the rabbit in your avatar.

4. CkVin

CkVin Member

I just brought a new grill home for Memorial Day in my TB. The grill was still in the box, but fit in my TB with NO problem. It was great to just open the tailgate, put the seats down and slide it in. I'm always amazed at how much room I have in there...

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

HEY! I did the same exact thing about 3 weeks ago. We had some people over last weekend and grilled some hamburgers, hotdogs and even a couple of steaks on the grill.

I was thinking how differerent it is to have the lift-back instead of a tailgate. I drove pickups for so long that I forget how easy it is to not have to do that "extra" reach when the tailgate comes down.

Grill one up for me, will ya?