Have all of the Canadians dug out yet?

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by ChevyFan, Apr 21, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. Dueck

Dueck Member

You bet, all cleaned up for our road trip to Wisconsin Dells

Attached Files:

3. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Southern New Brunswick, is starting to feel like spring. The parking lot piles of snow are almost gone, the pot holes have arrived, the golf courses will open soon. I took the t-shirt off last week, the long sleeve winter shirt will go this week and spring jackets will come out next week. :party:

4. ChevyFan

You took the t-shirt off last week? Hope you go to a tanning booth or you're going to blind people. haha. I think you meant that you got them out of storage maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good!

5. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Haha, no, we build up the layers in the fall, the t-shirts go under the flannel, or wool shirts; so as it warms in the spring, the t-s come off first, then the heavy shirts a few weeks later. By the first of may, we're into light weight summer cotton shirts.

We go from winter to warm spring in 2, or 3 weeks, clothes get changed to match the seasons.

This is just me, before I retired, when I rode a desk, the only change from winter to summer was long sleeves to short sleeves and lighter thinner suits in the summer, of course, you have a heavy coat in the winter.

6. ChevyFan

OK, I get it now. I grew up in Washington State so im not unfamiliar with the concept of layering. I just never dropped the tshirt first.

7. poncho62

poncho62 Active Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Southern Ontario is just about thawed out.....grass is starting to green up

8. benoit230

benoit230 Member

Yukon has been without snow for some time now (except the mountains).

ChevyFan likes this.
  9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It just melted 2 weeks ago here LOL

fun.jpg

ChevyFan likes this.
  10. poncho62

poncho62 Active Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Im gonna get smart next winter and head south for a month or so..............

[​IMG]

ChevyFan likes this.